If you need assistance, please call 865-851-8355


Our Team is in the top 1/2% of groups in the state of Tennessee. Our agents average in the top 10% of all agents in our MLS. The reason they're out producing the other 90% of all agents is because right out of the gate they have training, mentorship and a solid flow of leads to ensure they're fed. Almost all agents fail within their first year, and even more drop out by year 3. Our Agents are having multiple sales a month because they're trained to close the deals and maximize their time. Our firms average is over 500 leads per agent so there is never a shortage of opportunity!
Contact Us
Upload Resume

By submitting this form you are expressly consenting, in writing, to receive telemarketing and other messages, including artificial or prerecorded voices, via automated calls or texts from tnhomefinder.com at the number you provided above. This consent is not required to purchase any good or service. More details in privacy policy and terms of use.

Thanks! Your resume was sent successfully.

Our Home Real Estate
Jay Combes
106 Land Oak Rd
Knoxville, TN 37922

Must agree upon price, location, and commission for guaranteed sale program. If no sale, no payments shall be paid.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORSĀ® Multiple Listing Service. Ā© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.
This site powered by CINC: www.cincpro.com